Monday, November 19, 2007

Pumpkins!





Yes, I know I am a little late---but still new at blogging---so it is okay right?!? Anyway, it is now nearly Thanksgiving, but I still wanted to share our Halloween pictures since we have had so much fun looking at all the other blogs! Little Keston was our cute little pumpkin---or "pumpkinman" as Mace would call him. Mace was of course Spiderman---and really got into his role by throwing pretend webs from his hands everywhere we went! John was a last minute Green Goblin with the spraypainted hair and I was Spidey's mommy---with black hair with spiders in it. I guess that will teach me to be more prepared next year---because it was quite the stretch! The boys both had so much fun this year----but I think their favorite part was answering our door for the trick-or-treaters!

No comments: