Monday, January 14, 2008

Thought for the Day...

I just had a wonderful weekend at our Stake Women's conference and have so much that I want to share---but still typing up my thoughts and feelings, so I will share more later. But had to share this little thought that Emily Watts shared---since Monday is our laundry day---or one of them!

"YOUR LAUNDRY WILL NEVER BE FINISHED UNLESS YOU ARE NAKED OR DEAD---SO JUST STOP WORRYING ABOUT IT!"

I thought this was great---since I always get frustrated with the endless loads of washing and basket of ironing---but hey, it's not going to bug me anymore! Have a happy laundry day:)

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Love the comment....thanks for sharing. With three little kids and a hubby who works in dirt all the time, I swear my laundry will never be caught up, but a little every day helps me to stay somewhat on track. :)

Meagan said...

Love the thought!! Actualy it's the thought that If I don't DO the laundry that WE would be naked that scares me into doing it!! HEHE