Friday, April 18, 2008

MARCH MEMORIES!

Okay, I know April is half over --- but here is a little about our memories from March...

My friend Meagan took us to the Discovery museum again, she is so good to get me out of the house! My boys were all over the place! I felt like I had a huge workout---with both of them going in opposite directions all day. This is the only picture that captured all of them together--and not one of them is looking at me---I guess you just can't compete with Elmo and Friends! ----Thanks again for the fun Meags and Ashlin...

Happy Spring handprint creations...


Lots of fun Easter Egg hunts! We had a little hunt here at our house with Jen, Jami, and Kody's kids on Saturday morning and then another fun hunt at Aunt Kay and Uncle Wade's home on Sunday...

Easter morning was crazy with 9:00 church! We might have to tell the Easter Bunny to come on Saturday next year! Mace was so impressed that the Easter Bunny even knew Daddy lived at our house and was so impressed with daddy's basket:) And then there is Keston----he never stays away from the camera when you try and get a picture----so here is another close up! Happy Easter Boys...We Love You!

1 comment:

Kali+Matt said...

I love your kids! They are just sooo cute! It looks as though they really had a great Easter!

Did you hear about little Ella? I can't wait to see her!