Wednesday, August 6, 2008

World's Best Daddy!


Once again this post is behind---just come to expect that from me:) John was able to go to the Father and Son's camp out with our ward on July 25th. He was just planning on taking Mace, since we thought two might be a little much to handle. When Keston's eyes filled with the biggest tears ever and he managed to say "I go camp out too!" ---He couldn't leave him behind! As we got them all packed up, I threw John the camera...just in case he had time to take some pictures.

Well, he sure surprised me, since both boys came back in one piece and he even had tons of pictures of their adventures! Mace and Keston were so proud of how dirty they came home and we are still talking about the water and the huge tree and the food that was JUST FOR BOYS!






The cool double rainbow we enjoyed after doing yardwork when the boys got home...

The following Sunday, John had to take the boys by himself, (which was his first time)----while I went to the Developmental Center with the YW. As I left at 7:30 in the morning---John said, "are you sure you can't take Keston?"---Nope was my reply. Anyway---he ended up to church 10 min. early in time for the soft seats! Wow, amazed again!

Then the following Friday, he had the boys again while I spent the night at girls camp---and once again, when I came home they were all smiles and hardly missed their mom at all. So what does all this prove? I definitely need to leave the kids home with their amazing daddy more often:)

3 comments:

Jessica Jensen said...

Good for John! And good for you to know that your boys are in great hands while you are away... the pics are so fun... It's fun having boys.

SAYDA said...

I love your boys. They are the cutest. It is so neat they have eachother. That is so awesome that your husband took both.
Hey we went private on our blog.
It kind of worried me that 11 different countries got on our blog within 4 minutes of eachother. Iran was one. It doesn't look like they googled a word or phrase that was in our blog.It looks like they googled callsjournalnowandthen (that's our blog) so that scared me a little. Maybe I'm being dumb but it freaked me out.
If you would like to send me your e-mail to nurse.sadie@hotmail.com you can be one of our readers.
Calls

Mindy Neal said...

John I am so impressed. It looks like the boys had a great time. I am trying to decide when to come and visit you guys.