Sunday, December 2, 2007

ABC Tag----Watch out for that letter " T " !

Thanks for the tag Ash---here we go...

A- Attached or Single? Very attached!
B- Best Friend? My hubby John!
C- Cake or Pie? Hummmm, nearly a toss up---but gotta go with pie for the holidays!
D- Day of Choice? Sunday for a big family nap---when that actually happens!
E- Essential Item? Disinfecting wipes!!
F- Favorite Color? Love them all, but favorite to wear is black--a comfort thing!
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Worms!
H- Hometown? Burley, ID
I- Favorite Indulgence? Cuddled up for a chick-flick with my Johny!
J- January or July: July...tired of the cold by January!
K- Kids? 3 boys---Mace, Keston, and I count John in there too!
L- Life isn't complete without? CHOCOLATE--that is a definite no brainer!
M- Marriage Date? March 8, 2001
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 3 brothers and 3 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples? Toss up---love them both!
P- Phobias or Fears? Drowning
Q- Quote? "I'm not bosy---I just have better ideas!"
R- Reason to Smile? My boys!
S- Season of Choice? Spring---not to hot yet and I love the Spring flowers.
T- Tag three friends (read this and your name is here-- you have to do it!)
Ace J., Meagan M., and Jen J.!

U- Unknown Fact About Me? Fear large social events with lots of people!
V- Vegetable? Love them all---but definitely have to go with the IDAHO POTATO!
W- Worst Habit? Still bite my finger nails---sorry mom!
X- X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y- Your Favorite Food? Depends on the week---love Salmon and Egg Rolls!
Z- Zodiac Sign? Gemini

1 comment:

Shane, Rahndi, Levi and Olivia said...

Hey Kassie,

You have such a cute family. I came across your blog and had to leave a message. Where do you guys live?
Rahndi
www.shaneandrahndi.blogspot.com