Thursday, December 13, 2007

Pay it Forward...

This is fun---be sure to leave a comment if you want to play... I won a drawing on Megi's blog, so now it is my turn to "pay it forward"! This is how it works... You simply make a comment to this post in the next week and on Thursday -- Dec. 20th, I will put your name in a drawing and the three people that I draw out get something from me! Winners will be posted on the 21st. If you win, be prepared to PAY IT FORWARD! Sooo fun! I'm excited and better get stitching...

8 comments:

Sommers said...

Kassie,

I love that your post is at 1:00am i blog alot in the early AM.... What a good idea, tis the season...

The Jenks Fam said...

I am so for it and I better win! I know how incredibly talented you are! :)ace

Jensen Family said...

I am totally in!! WOO HOO!!
Jen

Chalet said...

What a great idea! Count me in!

Chalet

Meagan said...

What a fun game!! I hope that I win!! and too cute of Mace to pray for the jazz

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Count me in Kassie!! I'm crossing my fingers for one of your cute stitches!!
Abby

emalina49a said...

Nikkala reminded me of your blog today and I remembered that I hadn't put your link on mine. Situation remedied. I am worried about the pay it forward part!

Susie Kay said...

HOW ABOUT THOSE JAZZ!!!THEY DO KNEED A LITTLE HELP AT TIMES...HEY MAYBE MACE COULD SHOOT THOSE 3 POINTERS...FUTURE JAZZ MAN FOR SURE....MERRY CHRISTMAS AND LOTS OF HAPPY...HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL....LOVE..LOVE...LOVE YOU!
P.S. JAZZ GAME TOMORROW ANY TAKERS FOR TICKETS?