Thursday, December 6, 2007

New Patterns to be Released!




Okay, so the 'Christmas Joy' one is a little late----but 'Snowday Wish' will last all Winter long right! These should be released in the next couple of days, so I am going to include the link to my collection 'click here'. Anyway, I also have a little freebie, a small 4x4 "Believe Tree" for any of you that are interested--great for gifts--just leave me your email and I will send it. I will try and get a sample of it posted this weekend as well as a chalking demo. For all of you that have asked chalking questions---I will try and answer in one blog---so I better get busy----HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

6 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Hi Kassie! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog! That is funny because we used the FHE kit that you gave us for Christmas last year just this past Monday and I was thinking of you! We loved it, by the way, that was such a cute idea. We are loving our new house, thanks. We've been in almost a year, I can't believe it! I hope you are liking Lehi, too. It is a good place. Almost as good as Burley! Maybe we will see you there in a few weeks when we go home for Christmas. And I would love the pattern to your Believe Tree stitching. All your patterns are so cute. My email is ampyates@yahoo.com. Thanks and take care!

The Jenks Fam said...

You never cease to amaze me! If I had lots of money I would be paying you for everyone of these--already made of course! :)ace

Meagan said...

We had SOO much fun with you guys the other night!! Ash is still talking about it!! LOVE The new patterns.! I did the belive one on Saturday, it was easy, and I love it!! Maybe i'll have to try these new patterns!!

Nikkala said...

Your new patterns are very cute--lucky for me Patrice is a stitch-a-holic, so I don't have to!

Sommers said...

You do such good work. I would love the pattern.
Merry Christmas...

Jensen Family said...

You never fail to continue to amaze me with your designs. I love love love the believe tree...thanks for sharing. I hope to have time to do something cute and creative with it.